Social media is my life - it's part of what I do every day. Here are a few items in the SoMe world that amused and informed me today:
1. Obama slow jams for student loans. I'm sure you've seen this by now, but I'm so in love with it I had to share again.
2. Jay-Z launches "Empire" Facebook game. Go from "hustler to entrepreneur to business mogul," just like Jay-Z. Players earn points so they, too, can rise from the NYC projects to Manhattan riches.
3. "Eat It, Don't Tweet It" music video. To that person that shares everything they consume via Instagram, this one's for you.
4. Females are protesting Facebook. A petition with more than 53,000 signatures was delivered to Facebook's headquarters in NYC today demanding that a female be added to the company's all-male board of execs. Not sure this one is totally warranted, but hey - I'm all for girl power.
5. Google launches 'Google Drive.' In an effort to stay relevant despite the epic fail of Google+, Google has launched a new online content management service to help store photos and other items.